11月 10, 2020 5:54 pm #9513Achrijoli Maiゲスト
True (. . . Sort Of)
by Katherine Hannigan
- Publisher: Greenwillow Books
- Release date: April 26, 2011
- Genres: childrens, fiction, juvenile, family, abuse, contemporary, school
- ISBN: 9780061968730 (0061968730)
- Format: hardcover, 368 pages
- Author: Katherine Hannigan
- Language: english
- Awards: California Young Readers Medal Nominee for Intermediate (2016)
About The Book
True: Delly Pattison likes surpresents (presents that are a surprise). The day the Boyds come to town, Delly’s sure a special surpresent is on its way. But lately, everything that she thinks will be good and fun turns into trouble. She’s never needed a surpresent more than now.
True: Brud Kinney wants to play basketball like nothing anybody’s ever seen. When the Boyds arrive, though, Brud meets someone who plays like nothing he’s ever seen.
True: Ferris Boyd isn’t like anyone Delly or Brud have ever met. Ferris is a real mysturiosity (an extremely curious mystery).
True: Katherine Hannigan’s first novel since her acclaimed Ida B is a compelling look at the ways friendships and truths are discovered.
It’s all true ( … sort of).
MP3 ebook True (. . . Sort Of) buy cheap Kindle. EPUB book True (. . . Sort Of) Katherine Hannigan on Dymocks. FB2 True (. . . Sort Of) read online for Android on IndieBound.