11月 22, 2020 3:19 pm #12320Ginger Janetteゲスト
by William A. Jury, Robert Horton
- Format: hardcover, 384 pages
- Release date: March 25, 2004
- Author: William A. Jury, Robert Horton
- ISBN: 9780471059653 (047105965X)
- Publisher: Wiley
- Language: english
About The Book
The completely revised and updated edition of the classic guide to soil physics
The revised edition of an environmental soil science classic, Soil Physics, Sixth Edition presents updated and expanded material on the latest developments in the industry, providing the best preparation for students and a state-of-the-art reference for professionals.
Through a systemic use of physical principles, Soil Physics, Sixth Edition demonstrates how to simplify the general theory used in transport processes for specific applications. With broad coverage of the role soil plays in the environment, this Sixth Edition offers more than seventy worked problems illustrating specific lessons in the book, and features:
* New material on soil’s influence on the health of an ecosystem
* Expanded coverage of modern in-site and noninvasive field-scale subsurface measurement techniques
* Discussions on the latest advances in regional and watershed hydrology
* Up-to-date information on the use of algorithms and computers in the study and modeling of soil processes
* New coverage of preferential flow
Soil Physics, Sixth Edition is an essential volume for students and professionals in soil science, natural resource management, forestry, agriculture, hydrology, and civil and environmental engineering.
FB2 ebook Soil Physics William A. Jury read on Audible. MOBI Soil Physics on Mac. FictionBook book Soil Physics buy for reader.
EPUB book Soil Physics by William A. Jury download on Books-a-Million. PDF ebook Soil Physics William A. Jury buy cheap. Hardcover Soil Physics download Android on Barnes & Noble.
Hardback ebook Soil Physics on iPhone on IndieBound. Online book Soil Physics by William A. Jury read online. MP3 Soil Physics buy.