11月 10, 2020 11:48 am #9451Robert Allenゲスト
(Journey Trilogy, #1)
by Aaron Becker
- ISBN: 9780763660536 (0763660531)
- Series: Journey Trilogy, #1
- Release date: August 6, 2013
- Awards: Caldecott Medal Nominee (2014), Massachusetts Book Award Nominee for Children’s Picture Book (2014), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Picture Books (2013)
- Format: hardcover, 40 pages
- Language: english
- Author: Aaron Becker
- Genres: fantasy, childrens, adventure, fiction, art, kids, juvenile, travel
- Publisher: Candlewick Press
About The Book
Follow a girl on an elaborate flight of fancy in a wondrously illustrated, wordless picture book about self-determination — and unexpected friendship.
A lonely girl draws a magic door on her bedroom wall and through it escapes into a world where wonder, adventure, and danger abound. Red marker in hand, she creates a boat, a balloon, and a flying carpet that carry her on a spectacular journey toward an uncertain destiny. When she is captured by a sinister emperor, only an act of tremendous courage and kindness can set her free. Can it also lead her home and to her heart’s desire? With supple line, luminous color, and nimble flights of fancy, author-illustrator Aaron Becker launches an ordinary child on an extraordinary journey toward her greatest and most exciting adventure of all.
FictionBook Journey by Aaron Becker read on Bookshop. EPUB book Journey for Mac. Paperback ebook Journey buy cheap iPhone.
FB2 Journey Aaron Becker download on Barnes & Noble. MP3 ebook Journey by Aaron Becker download on reader on Kobo. PDF book Journey read online.