11月 10, 2020 7:33 am #9409Andrew Oldhamゲスト
by R.J. Anderson
- Publisher: Orchard
- Series: Ultraviolet, #1
- ISBN: 9781408312759 (1408312751)
- Format: paperback, 415 pages
- Author: R.J. Anderson
- Release date: June 2, 2011
- Awards: Sunburst Award Nominee for Young Adult (2012), Andre Norton Award Nominee (2011)
- Places: Sudbury, Ontario
- Genres: paranormal, fantasy, mystery, aliens, romance, fiction, supernatural, contemporary
- Characters: Alison Jeffries, Sebastian Faraday, Tori Beaugrand, Dr. Konrad Minta, Kirk Sutherland
- Language: english
About The Book
Once upon a time there was a girl who was special.
This is not her story.
Unless you count the part where I killed her.
Sixteen-year-old Alison has been sectioned in a mental institute for teens, having murdered the most perfect and popular girl at school. But the case is a mystery: no body has been found, and Alison’s condition is proving difficult to diagnose. Alison herself can’t explain what happened: one minute she was fighting with Tori — the next she disintegrated. Into nothing. But that’s impossible. Right?
When Alison meets Dr Faraday, a visiting psychologist, she feels an instant connection. More, he believes her story. But there’s more to Faraday than Alison can possibly imagine … and the answers he will give her are … extraordinary …
MOBI Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson buy Android on Dymocks. Hardcover book Ultraviolet read online. FictionBook ebook Ultraviolet for iOS on Amazon.
EPUB ebook Ultraviolet R.J. Anderson download. FB2 book Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson on iPad. Paperback Ultraviolet buy cheap on Bookshop.
MP3 ebook Ultraviolet download on PocketBook on Powells. TXT book Ultraviolet R.J. Anderson read. Hardback Ultraviolet buy reader.